CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Yay meeeeeeeeeeee

Ok, so I've sat here in my office today and finished off the rest of the Dove chocolates AND some Twizzlers...that is what I considered my breakfast...I know...NuTs....gotta do better...

Then for lunch, I had a Light Flatout wrap with some spinach, turkey breast, cucumbers and some sharp shredded cheese...oh yea, and a small bag of Lay's baked chips...so that wasn't sooo bad....of course I'm always drinking on coffee, but I use Splenda or Sweet n low and ff creamer so that can't be but soooo bad for a girl...

THEN, get this, I walked around the warehouse where I work twice..now I know that might not sound like a lot, but this is a HUGE warehouse..I have flops on so my back started hurting so I stopped at two, but with that and going up and down these dag on steps, I should be skinny by...oh...the weekend. : )

1 comments:

GF said...

Keep up with the walking... just keep MOVING!

Even if you wear flip flops to work, keep a pair of sneakers/socks in your car.

Better for your back anyway!!