CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

One habit at a time..... Week # 1

What a great idea. You know, it's funny be/c I've heard this concept before and kinda overlooked it as not being a big enough change overnight to be worthwhile. Because I am a definite "want it right now" kind of person, but while reading Lyn's blog (thanks GF), I realized that that's what it's really all about. I know in most cases, the reason we ARE overweight is because of bad choices and what better than to retrain our mind to do the opposite of what we're use to. I am going to start this challenge on Monday with a smile on my face...although right now, I'm not sure what my actual habit changing thing will be...I have narrowed it down to 2 though. (yay me)

  1. Cutting my calories to 1200 a day
  2. Walking at least 45 minutes when I get home.

So, that's my two...still contemplating which one would be better to start off with. I know whichever one I don't choose will come week 2 and I'm thinking it would be better off to start cutting my calories be/c if I start off walking alot more than I do now, I'm going to be hungrier I would think and then week two is going to be hard to walk AND cut calories....???

1 comments:

GF said...

You're welcome!

How's it going this week? I know it's early in the week -- but I thought I'd pop in and look around. ;)