CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Christmas decorations just keep coming

Ok, so we've got our new house this year that I'm trying to get decorated and w/ my nutty job, that's proving to be difficult...I had to work the Friday after Thanksgiving AND today (Saturday) WTH??? My job sucks, BUT it is helping pay the bills until I win the lottery. : )

We're having two trees inside this year and I swear, my living room looks like a jungle..you can barely walk in there. I've been putting decorations on one tree and I turn around and I would bet money that the decorations are multiplying....the pile never gets smaller...now I'm not sure if that has to do with the fact that everytime I'm out, I grab "something small" for the house/tree/yard....hmm? maybe that IS it...I'll look into it...

So, today when I get off work, I've GOT to get my decos DONE...I'm tired of my house looking like a battle zone.

Change of subject...I'm BACK on WW Core today....kinda slid off of it on turkey day...and ready to start seeing the scale move downward again. : )

1 comments:

GF said...

Glad to hear you're decorating -- when you're done, please come help?