CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 17, 2008

HOW sucky am I?

I can't believe it's been over a month since I blogged. WTHeck is wrong with me?

Wow, guess time DOES fly when you're having fun.... of course, not really sure what the fun is, but obviously, it was there. : )

What's even sadder is that as I'm typing, I realize that I have NOTHING new to talk about really....

Work is same 'ol...although I DO have a job interview with the Attorney General's office this Friday, so I'm sooooooooooo excited about that.....

Just planning for the holidays..

Probably the biggest new thing in my life is that I'm back on WW doing the Core plan and LOVING it....I'm not a big meat person so to be able to try all these different foods i.e. polenta, bulgar, quinoa etc...is great for me....and I'm feeling SOOOO much better about myself since I've started. I'm only on week two and can't see a big difference on the scale, but I can definitely tell in the inches...I didn't measure myself (big mistake) when I started, so I'm going to attempt to do that tonight, so I'll have more accurate results.....

Wish me luck...

1 comments:

GF said...

Still following, miss when you don't update.

Glad to hear about the job interview and trying out new foods with WW.

Keep goin' girl!!